Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Theme is Autumn and the Stash is Leaves/foliage at Clear it Out Tuesday.

Clear it Out Tuesday's challenge is Autumn and this past weekend it sure has fall in the air, we went from hot to cold in a few hours, we put the heaters on at the cottage and the cat slept IN the bed with us. It's looking like it will get warmer the rest of the week. The sponsor for our Autumn challenge is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.  Since the theme is Autumn the stash is leaves/foliage.  I sure wasn't thinking on Friday when I left the house, I had a sentiment picked out but couldn't find it when I got to the cottage. I also didn't think about the leaves part either, although I do have some leaf stamps and dies I didn't have them with me, I couldn't find much in small foliage so I bought some Autumn paper napkins and glued the leaves and acorns to some white cardstock scraps and fussy cut them. I really have to be good at improvising these days. On with my card.


 Sorry for the terrible picture, it was rather difficult to photograph this while it is closed, It is a Stair Step fold. I saw a Halloween one on High Hopes Blog and just had to try it. Next one I make I will either cut the base 10.5 or the full 11 inches as it doesn't stand up as straight as I would like it as you will see in the next picture.


The patterned paper is from a fall bo bunny pad, The butterfly dome is from a package I have had for 2 years and never opened it. The three brown dots on the left I made with perler beads, they are smaller than the pony beads. 


check out that super cute butterfly "button"

I would like to enter this in 

Melonbeadz Friends  Try something new challenge (stair step card)

Thanks for stopping by to visit today and have an awesome week.



3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a cute card! I love this! Great stair step style too!

Annie said...

What a gorgeous card!! In love with the beautiful papers and embellishments you used! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

Deanne Saunders said...

Awww, how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper