Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Clear it Out Tuesday's Challenge is one of my Favourites.....Anything goes!!!

When I see an Anything goes challenge I see an opportunity to make a Christmas/Winter card and this week is no exception. Clear it Out Tuesday's theme is Anything goes and the Stash item is anything goes as well. The Sponsor for this two week challenge is Lacy Sunshine.  Yes you heard me right the challenge blog is changing to a two week format, you can get all the information at Clear it Out. Here is my "winter" card for the challenge.


The image I used is Bubbles ~ ice skating. 


Finished inside

Now I have one more Christmas/Winter card for my stash. I haven't progressed to using Reds and Greens yet it's just too early for that. Remember it's a two week challenge so you have until September 14th at 8 p.m. to enter your project.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a creative day. 


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very pretty card, I like the soft wintery blues you used.
That image is adorable.