Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers New Challenge ~~ F is for Fart!!!

Yes you read that right, F is for Fart and I'm sure you are not surprised LOL. I was totally blank when I saw this challenge in the files at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers I had not a clue what to do for this theme. I was ready to ask for a pass on the challenge until one day I was making candy dots out of pony beads and tried one that had metallic paint on it and it melted really odd, was all crinkly and just a lump. Of course having a conversation with DD (dear daughter) she came up with the saying and I was off and running. I guess it is time for you to see what that saying was and how I made my project.


I made a tag with TH tag die, typed the sentiment on the computer cut the words out, "doodled" on them dang, I really don't doodle well. added the one and only black pony bead dot I had and used a Hershey kiss stamp for the little pile of sh*t in the lower corner.


Close up of the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and get your thinking caps on and let's see what you can come up with for F is for Fart.

11 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Yay for your DD for coming up with that awesome sentiment! What a fabulous tag! The Hershey kiss as a pile of sh*t is brilliant!

Donna said...

Yep, I love this tag - especially the wee nugget lol
Awesome take on the challenge!

Lindsey said...

This truly makes me LOL! Everything about it is perfect.

Michelle N. said...

OMG! This is perfect for a couple of MEN I know-I have to case this idea!

ike said...

Hahahaha - Awesome !!
Many a true story told in jest eh ?!!!!

Fabulous tag :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant! It would make a great door plaque for the bathroom
Jane

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

This is the only time in my life I have looked at a Hershey's Kiss as gross. You may have ruined them for me! Great job of pulling your idea together.

Karen Schroeder said...

Awesome sentiment! Using a Hershey's Kiss...perfection!!!

Tracy said...

LMAO, this is hilarious
I have heard of the saying your daughter gave you for this tag…and yes..equally hilarious.

Jessi Fogan said...

This is absolutely awesome! Never trust a fart ;)

Macimbalo said...

So funny, great job!