Friday, September 4, 2015

Remembering Summer continues for another week at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Last long weekend of the summer, school starts on Tuesday and I will start bowling today, it seems just like we had our end of bowling luncheon and now it's time to start again.  This will be my last post for The Cheerful Stamp Pad, Vicki is taking a well deserved rest from challenges I will keep you posted if she restarts the challenge blog.  On with the challenge, the theme is Remembering summer and the sponsor for the challenge is Little blue Button Stamps check them out, cute images and some freebies.


I chose Miss Lily on the beach image, I fussy cut most of the image but cut the base with a classic oval die, I had a "failed" iwatercoloured background on my table and thought wow that will make a nice background for Miss Lily, it was just large enough to cut with the classic oval, I then flat attached the image.


Close up of the sweet image and the background,


Wasn't sure what sentiment I would use so it's blank and yes I know the patterned paper is upside down. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I would love to see your idea of Remembering summer is, so add your project to the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Cute card, and your water coloured paper is perfect for the background!!