Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shopping Our Stash wants to See Your Smile!!!

Shopping Our Stash  has a very interesting challenge this week!!! Challenge #220 is Show Us Your Smile - an image with a smile or you can use the word Smile. ETA: or laugh/laughter. Pretty much any smiley words.

On Thursday last week I started feeling a bit under the weather well by the time Friday came I didn't go bowling, I went to bed and slept almost three hours but woke up disoriented I still had to pack the items I needed to make my project for the challenge, I packed for the wrong challenge and to top it all off I left my glasses at home, I need them to craft I put out the word I was bowing out of the challenge. So sitting on my desk was  some washi tape so Pinterest to the rescue.....I looked up what I could do with the tape and voila here is my offering for the challenge.


I had found this happy face washi tape at dollarama, I really haven't a clue how to use it which is why I went to Pinterest for ideas. I made two Artist trading cards using the washi tape and a couple of sentiments. 


The sentiment on this ATC is "So Many Smiles...."


The sentiment on the second ATC is "....Begin with You"


Thanks for stopping by today and head over to Shopping Our Stash Blog and check out the rules and see what great projects the rest of the team has made, then head to your craft room and dig our you "Smile" stamps and Show us your Smile.



6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

for someone who had "no idea" what to do... you managed to pull TWO totally awesome smiley atc rabbits outta yer hat, missus!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the smiley face washi tape. Be careful, as washi tape collecting can be contagious. Not knowing what to do with it will save you all sorts of money for new stamps. :)

Donna said...

Hope you are feeling better lady!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love love love that happy face washi tape!! I must find some of that!! You rocked the washi!

Chris Dring said...

Wow Barb, for someone who didn't know what to do, you sure pulled this challenge off with a bang! Love the smiley face washi tape! Hope that you are feeling better!

Tracy said...

Great fun ATC's
I hope you are feeling better.

Jessi Fogan said...

Sometimes the idea comes the second you admit you don't have one! These are great and that tape is adorable!