Tuesday, January 3, 2023

It's Pajama Day!!!

 Hello friends it's time for a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash and it's Pajama Day, we want to see a project inspired by your Pajamas. It was a tall order for me, I have one pair of very ancient (well it is shopping our stash) pajamas, being from Canada I only wear them on a "snow" day that we have been advised to stay home.  So here is a picture of my very well loved 'jammies. 


These were my inspiration, it was a long process as I have skating mice, skating bunnies, skating penguins but do I have a skating bear? Nope so found a free digital image to use and this is my card.


Talk about shopping my stash, I don't usually emboss a lot but since my white ink wasn't "inky" enough I had to go etehe versamark watermark route using 2002 snowman/snowflake 6 piece set from Hero Arts, and my embossing  powder was from PSX.  The bear was coloured and fussy cut and popped up.


Closer look at the happy skater.


Finally the inside which I decided to heat emboss the sentiment which is years old and from High Hopes Stamps and  since there is no packaging I'm thinking somewhere between 10 and 15 years old..

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will use your pajamas as inspiration and enter the challenge, be sure to include a picture of your pajamas. Don't forget to head over to the Main Blog and check out the jammie cards the rest of the design team have made.




 










4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Really cute, Barb! I like the adorable skating bear! What a fun smile on his face! Awesome embossed snowflakes too! I have lots of cute pajamas and sometimes wear them all day long when we're not going anywhere or expecting visitors. They are warm and cozy, and I love pajama days!

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash...both for your jammies and your card!! Which by the way is a perfect rendition of your jammies!! I love that you pull out that rarely used technique and embossed your card...where there is a will there is a way!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new PJ challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS487

Donna said...

You only have ONE pair of pajamas??????
I have more pajamas than work clothes LMAO
Yours are totes adorbs (just like you) and I love your card based on your jammies!
Loves ya xoxo

AlisonC said...

I love this card and the pyjamas. The card is perfect!