Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Time for Presents!!

 Almost time for Christmas but I still have a birthday left for the year (not mine) so I decided to take time out from making my "new year" cards or "winter" cards for some I still need to send and make a birthday card with present on it for Challenge #486 at Shopping Our Stash is Time for Presents. 


I decided to use one of my "dual" images, it can be used for many occasions and I have made it for both birthday and Christmas. This is a Stampedous image of Happy Hoppers I have a few of the bunnies and also the Gruffies (bears) The image was stamped in a pile of "waiting to be coloured" images. The image and layers were cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched and scalloped die sets.  Hero Arts happy birthday was cut with the original spellbinders circle dies.


Finished the inside with a Stampendous "Fran's" Sentiment, that no matter how I work with it I never get it perfectly straight.

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the Main Blog and check out the rest of the Design Team's projects, then dig in your stash and make a "present" card. 






2 comments:

AlisonC said...

Really cute to see those bunnies rummaging. Beautiful borders too. Isn't it annoying when things are not straight!

dj said...

Don't you just love a stamp set that can me used for multiple occasions!! My stamps set for this challenge was part of Christmas set but I used it for a birthday card. I love these little mice...fantastic coloring!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "a time for presents" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. #SOS486