Saturday, January 14, 2023

Christmas Bells Those Christmas Bells

 I'm starting this one early, hoping to get one more done in the next 10 days and keeping my mind on my New Year's list. It sure does take me  along time to make one card, I did have the assistant helping (not). I have a plan devised, I will leet you know if it works.


Impression Obsession jingle bells and sentiment they work so well for a slimline card, I used distress inks for te background, and the montage of die cuts were from the off cuts bin. 


Close up at my collage attempt.


Finished the inside with a Hero Arts sentiment and a couple of extra bells and more  from the off cuts bin.
I am adding this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Christmas Bells Those Christmas Bells


Thanks for visiting today, have a crafty day.











2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

You used your off-cuts to perfection, and that background is perfect too ... so glad you Rang your Bells with the Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, missus! This is so lovely, so well composed, it shows off each element perfectly and everything works together. LOVE those bells and really really love that inky background. Perfection! So happy you've helped us celebrate "Those Christmas Bells" at Jingle Belles!