Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Thank You, Santa....

 As I said on my last post I want to try to make a card a week for each of the Jingle Belles challenges which will give me 48 Holiday cards, I'm hoping to spread it to one a week and not entering in the last 2 hours. 


I used the second of my large focal point dies I (Santa) bought for me before Christmas, my recent purchase is still in transit or might be at the community mail box but it's way too cold to venture for a walk. As you see the red mirror paper was out and used for the second card, I did cut two more to glue to it to elevate it. the holly was for a project last year but surfaced just for this card I did do a bit of snip, snip on it, The paper is again from Dollarama (I bought 2 of each of 3 pads) 


The inside was finished with the Hero Arts Vertical sentiment, a scrap of patterned paper and the last little snip of the holly. 

I'm adding this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ What did Santa Bring You


Thanks for stopping by today and a NEW Jingle Belles Challenge starts on Friday, so stay tuned to see if I am fulfilling my New Year's item 1 on the list. 








2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

It's never a bad idea to be one's own Santa, afterall, who knows better than we do what we want and need. I loooooove the way you've used that Lawn Fawn sentiment so elegantly, I tend to make every LF card cute but... it's cool to know there are awesome options. LOVE thiss missus, so glad you are on a roll with TWO XMAS cards already in 2023!

SmilynStef said...

love a card where the sentiment shines ... so glad you got a second card done for our *What did Santa bring you?* prompt at Jingle Belles.