Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Time for a New Challenge at Shopping Our Stash!!

 It's Snow Much Fun at Shopping Our Stash for the next fortnight, the theme is Winter Fun and what is more fun than a "Gruffie" sledding in a bathtub? 


This challenge I fell into a trap that I'm sure a few design team members have fallen in...designing and blogging the wrong challenge, good thing is I have the next one prepared but that left me scrambling to make a card for the current challenge. That in itself is traumatic but in the wee hours of the morning I woke with a back spasm, pain cream, magic bag and muscle relaxers but it wasn't enough to calm it down. I struggled with sitting, so in spurts I stood at the desk and got it done but took most of the day.  Well as I said it's a Gruffie stamp from House mouse designs, watercoloured background, I fussy cut the image and popped up his hat.


I finished the inside with a Hero Arts sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and this is holiday card #5, I'm on  a roll.




2 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic wintry fun card inspite of your back spasm...sorry to hear about that!! Hope you are feeling better really soon!! Way to go shopping your stash...it ended in perfect inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "winter fun" challenge here at Shopping Our Stash! #SOS488

AlisonC said...

I'm sorry to hear how you struggled, I hope your back is much better now. It's a fun image and I love the hat.