Wednesday, January 25, 2023

I'm still Jingling along with the Jingle Belles!!!

 I have to really hurry with this blog post there is only one hour left before the challenge ends, now if Windows hadn't decided to update then had an error, had to redo it 3 times I might have been at least an hour earlier. So in keeping with my two cards for each challenge I squeezed this one in. I decided to try Crafty Al's Sheetload of Cards tutorial, I used May 2020 and it will make 12 cards but I only wanted one and there are directions for just one. 


I used Fluffles Jingle all the Way stamp from Stampendous, love my Fluffles stamps, I have one for almost every occasion even the Red Hat ladies. Along with the sketch I added some red starform glitter stickers.

Ch

Close up of the super cute image and check out the sticker dots.

I'm adding this to:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Christmas Bells those Christmas Bells.


Thanks for stopping by today and check back tomorrow as it's Rudolph Days.





 



1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Always love a good Fluffles card and yours is perfection ... so very glad you shared your Christmas Bells with the Jingle Belles.