Thursday, January 26, 2023

It's Rudolph Days ~~ January 25 to January 31.

 Keeping with my "list" I made a card for Rudolph days, I managed to get 5 holiday catds done in January. I need to keep up so I have enough cards for everyone in December. Rudolph days you only post 1 card on the Challenge.


First time using the wreath die, it also has a circle die so you can cut the wreath out. I used blue metallic poster board and white shimmer cardstock for my layers and a lovely bow die cut with a starform glitter dot in the center.

I am adding this to:

Rudolph Days ~~ January

Thanks for visiting today and you still have time to put your holiday card in for Rudolph Days 


2 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely Rudolph Day card. Nice and shiny. Pretty wreath die and bow x

Jenny L said...

Hi Barbara,
Happy Rudolf Days.
This is such a lovely card and your design looks fabulous.
Love the Blue and White colours used.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT