Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Sound of Music at Drunken Stampers

DS117
Another Saturday another Challenge at the Drunken Stampers, this week the Midnight Margaritas are inviting you to play along with the Sound of Music. The details of the challenge you will find HERE
The idea for the challenge was not coming together very fast for me, my set of music stamps is MIA but going through my images I found something that would work and once it was finished I am quite pleased with it.
IMG_1585
The image is from Stamping Bella, an online store in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, almost local for me. The background was stamped with versamark watermark and embossed in black. Music ribbon was a left over from an ATC swap I did last year
Supplies
Stamps…..Stamping Bella & Music block from Stampendous
Cardstock……GP White and Black
Ink….versamark watermark
Accessories……ribbon, rhinestones, spellbinders ovals small & large
Thanks for looking today and don’t forget to check out what all the other design team members have made for the challenge…just head over to Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous! I love how the patterned ribbon wraps into the image...I thought it was a part of the background you'd cut and popped up. Great design!

Chris Dring said...

Awesome card Barbara! I thought that the background was patterned paper, but you stamped it! Holy Crow! Awesome I tell ya!

Donna said...

You embossed that background paper! Wow!!! I totally thought it was design paper. That image is great for this challenge and your colouring as always is incredible!

Vicki Romaine said...

I really like your card..so cute and with all that music around the image makes it look great.

Lynn's Place said...

Now that's musical and pretty darn classy to great job...tfs

Anonymous said...

Barb...for something that didn't come together for you right away...you certainly had a photo finish! You should totally be pleased with it! :) I love how it all came together and turned out! She...just rocks! Awesome job sweetie!!

Hugs

Spike

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how the ribbon seems to be flowing right out of her guitar! That music block background is STUNNING and I love the edges :)