Saturday, March 9, 2013

Time for a new challenge at the Drunken Stampers!!!

DS118
Challenge time again at the Drunken Stampers so head over to the Challenge blog and get all the information you will need to play along with us. The Inspiration comes to you from the Bahama Mamas but I managed to slip one in. Sometimes I think it’s my week and sometimes is just because I like the theme  Everyone can use a birthday card sitting in the wings to use when a surprise comes your way. I’m loving the movie themes  and hope you do as well.
IMG_1590
Supplies
Image….|Art Impressions Girlfriends Out to Lunch
Cardstock….Pretty in Pink, SU dsp, & dark pink from stash
Ribbon ……pretty in pink from SU
Buttons…….discount store.
Colouring median ……..prisma pencils and OMS
What a fun image and it comes with several different sentiments.
Thanks for looking today and hope you play along with us at the Drunken Stampers







5 comments:

Donna said...

I love this card Barb!! That image totally reminds me of two friends just sitting chatting and having a cuppa tea and cake. And that sentiment pffffft....too funny!

Jen M said...

LOL! Hilarious!!!
Jen, fellow DS DT member

Chris Dring said...

This is too funny Barbara! Love the image and the sentiment is brilliant!

Lynn's Place said...

Just luv it all so cute...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

BAHAHA! I love that sentiment! I neeeeeed it :)
Loving that pleated ribbon too!