Friday, March 8, 2013

Wings

I think I have been working on this card for well over a week, crafting can be so difficult to do when you are not feeling 100%, whatever bug I have I hope it leaves soon.
I love my House Mouse stamps and every chance I get to use them I am really happy, they just make me smile. The challenge #139 at House Mouse & Friends challenge Blog is to use an image with Wings. The challenge will be over on Saturday but if you head to the challenge blog on Monday for a brand new challenge.
IMG_1591
Supplies
Image……from House Mouse designs
Cardstock……..GP White, Pacific Point, Lime green
Spellbinders…..Large oval, lacy oval
Embossing folder…….Scroll work (trimmed)
Flowers…………Prize from a challenge
Rhinestones…Stampin’up
Colouring medium……..prisma pencils & OMS.
Thanks for looking today come back again soon.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Barb!
The bright flowers, such a cute HM image!

Sue said...

Aw, love how you framed and colored this darling image. The flowers look great too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

downrightcrafty said...

beautifully framed image and love the out of the image plate use, just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Christine said...

How pretty is this sweet image..gorgeous flowers lovely take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this wk

smiles Christine x

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, I hope you are starting to feel better, Barb :) This image is beyond adorable - love how you coloured it! And I totally hear you on how long it takes to do anything when you're sick. Looks to me like this was time well spent :)