Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mid-Challenge Inspiration at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

I am really behind this week, I was so busy yesterday I forgot it was Monday and I was to update my blog with the cards I made for the Easter with a twist challenge at Clear it Out, you will find all the information HERE
I have two cards for you today, I sort of got on a roll with the cute images I got from Limited Runs and Digi Darla, check out all they have to offer in images. The first up is Limited Runs, I just loved this cute bunny.
IMG_1606
The twist is to make a non rectangle card, mine is an easel card. The supplies I used are Pretty in pink and GP white cardstock, offray ribbon Spellbinders used Fancy Labels and rectangle plain and scalloped.
Second card  the image is from Digi Darla….another cute bunnyIMG_1600
This card is a “gatefold with a twist"  I love gatefold cards as you can decorate the inside so nicely. The image is attached to the left side and the sentiment to the right “gate”
IMG_1601
This shows the fold just a bit better. Supplies for this card are Regal Rose and GP white, SU label & word window punches, Spellbinder rectangle plain and scalloped. DSP regal rose from a hostess pack from SU.
Thanks for dropping by today and head over to Clear it Out for the second week of the Easter challenge with a twist.

2 comments:

stamp-color-and create said...

I love your cards, Barb. Those little bunnies are too cute. Great job!

Lynn's Place said...

Fabulous cards wtg I am so inspired ...tfs