Monday, February 25, 2013

It’s Mid-Challenge time at Clear it Out Tuesday

Digi Darla
Here we are again at the mid-point in our challenge, one week has flown by but you still have a week left to join us at Clear it Out for the Birthday challenge using more than two ribbons from your stash.  Our sponsor for the challenge is Digi Darla the winner of the challenge will receive 5 digital images, pop into their site to have a look at all the really cute images they have.
This week I didn't`t use a Digi Darla image but one from my own supply of House Mouse and Happy Hoppers. I am very fond of my Prismacolor pencils and love colouring and blending them.. Here is my card.
IMG_1584
Supplies
Image…..Happy Hopper Bunny Bath
Sentiment….Impression Obsession
Card Stock…Baja Breeze and GP white
Accessories…Spellbinder small circle, Nellie Die Cuttlebug folder Tiny Bubbles  Punches and the trio of ribbon is from the dollar store and it is my stash item it must be two or three years old never opened.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join us at Clear it Out for the Birthday with more than two ribbons challenge you will find all the information HERE.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Aw, Barb, this is one of my favorite stamps. That little bunny just looks so relaxed. Pretty embossing and ribbon and my favorite color blue make this one so pretty.

Hugs
Sue

Lynn's Place said...

Awe how sweet is this...tfs