Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter jellybeans from Mudpie…….

Happy Easter to everyone, I hope your weekend was fabulous. Here in Ontario we had a bit of a warm spell and a lot of our snow is gone, most places around us have no snow. I noticed there were quite a few fields ploughed ready for planting…..that is a good sign.
I made this Pyramid fold card for my great-grandson, he is 4 years old and was delighted with the mousie image and intrigued with the fold. I don’t have a tutorial for it and I am not sure where I found it. It looks difficult but it went together really easy.
                   IMG_1624
I am entering this in the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge you will find it HERE you have until Saturday April 6 to get your entry in. I am hoping to make another one myself. I just try to use my mousie stamps as much as I can.
Supplies
Cardstock….Daffodil delight Wild wasabi, GP white
DST…….garden green from SU hostess pack
Spellbinders…..Large and Small circles
Brads…..from my stash
Thanks for dropping by today you are always welcome;

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

great shaping on this gorgeous card and love the colours and image, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE that little jellybean hoarder! What a cool fold :)

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb!! I am not surprised your great grandson loved it!!

Lynn's Place said...

So cute love the card...tfs

Lori Barnett said...

Mudpie love you...and so do I!!! This is so darn CUTE! I am gonna have to check out this wonderful fold technique! So cool! Thanks for playing the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Easter Challenge.

Chris Dring said...

Wow Barbara! This is such an awesome card! No surprise that your great grandson loved it!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey hugs
Tracy x

Sue said...

Love your little teepee card, and that image of the little guy holding the jelly beans is adorable. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue