Saturday, April 6, 2024

Just Fold It!!!

 Welcome to another new monthly challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and here is Edna to introduce the new theme.


Edna has been very busy folding newsprint into a Hat or is that a Boat on her head, do you remember making these paper creations as a child? Well we don't want a newsprint hat/boat we want to see some Fun or Fancy folds. I love making different folds I find them easy and fun so here is what fold I did.


It's a Circle Easel card and I finally had chance to use the House Mouse stamp and I found this fruit designed patterned paper at Dollarama and matched perfect the sentiment I found on Pinterest, used more circle dies and popped it up to hold the top portion of the card.


Close up of the sentiment, it's a bit out of focus so your eyesight hasn't gone downhill.  Since I used my favourite "meeces" I toned the snark.


Side view so show ow the easel part works.


Best part it folds flat for mailing as long as you don't pop things up too high and it fits in a square envelope.

I'm adding this to:

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge ~~ Use Some Patterned Paper {nailed it)


Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge ~~ Diecut and/or Stencil


Critter Crazy Challenge Blog ~~ Anything Goes with a Featured Critter.


Inkspirational Challenges ~~ Word Prompt ~~ Fold



Thanks for stopping by to check out what the Sisters are making this month,  so head over to the 
MAIN BLOG and check it out then get your thinking cap on and make us a fancy/fun fold card, they are much easier than you think. 



11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Completely gorgeous card, Barb! I love the little critters and their juicy fruit treat, and that paper is perfect. Big hugs, Jo x

Donna said...

So cute!!!
And thanks for the note about my eyesight not getting worse LOL
OK I want to know how you made this!!!!
As always your house meeces are the bomb!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous easel card Barbara! One of my all time fave mousie images and the sentiment and paper design are perfect!! LOVE IT!! :-)

Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

April Williams said...

I love this round easel card! The paper goes great with the cute image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Julia Aston said...

A great circle easel card - love the fruity drink theme too!

Bunny said...

Cute easel card. Love the paper you got to match the image. It seems like anyone who squeezes a lemon around me I'm the one getting it in the eye. I do love that it will fold flat to mail. It's perfect. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue from Oregon said...

Quite a fun easel card-it would make Edna proud LOL! Sweet little meece card and such a funny sentiment to top it all off! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕💕Sue Kment

Sue said...

Your card made my mouth water. What a cute HM tamp and beautiful card. The matching paper and fun sentiment are the perfect matches! Nicely done.

thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card with the cute mice and I love the unusual circle easel card design. You put everything together so beautifully.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Nonni said...

Very cute! Love how your card showcases designer paper! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Gale said...

Such a cute card Barbara! Love the mice image and your circle easel card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/