Monday, April 1, 2024

Fractured Mini Slimline Cards.....

 Hello again, yes these Fractured cards are really addictive and I tried the technique on a mini slimline card. I love the mini slimline cards for putting a bit of "folding money" in it fits perfect with no folding an end over. While searching for something in my stash of "stuff" a long diamond die set popped up, never even been taken apart, so you know it's a NBUS. When I saw it I immediately thought I could make a fractured mini slimline card using it instead of a square, it did take some extra time to cut the 1/4 inch strip ends so the next one fit perfect. I did use just a single piece of patterned paper as it was my first try, next I will try one with different pieces of paper. 


Of course I needed to use my house mouse Easter stamps, I coloured and fussy cut (what a nightmare) and popped them up of the diamond shape. Both patterned paper was from 2 different paper pads from Bo Bunny.


This one has Maxwell Mouse holding his supply of Easter Eggs. Beside the card is the set of Diamond dies now detached from each other but I need to get them in a CD case with a magnetic pad. 


I think this is Monica Mouse having a nap after eating all the  filling from the Easter Creme Egg.

I am entering this in these challenges:

NBUS ~~ Challenge 61

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge ~~ Use some Designer Paper


Critter Crazy Challenge ~~ Challenge #85 anything goes with a critter.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.












7 comments:

Bunny said...

You get extra points for the fussy cutting. These are super cute and I love the diamond dies. I'm like Monica. I'd eat all that and want a nap. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

April Williams said...

These are so cute! I love the card design. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Lorraine A said...

Super cute cards Barbara :-) the little meece are adorable and I love the slimline design and diamond shape die cuts! A special round of applause for the fussy cutting too!! ;-)

Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a fun card design with the diamond die cut-perfect place for the little meece to land! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. đŸ’•Sue Kment

Darnell said...

You have a good eye for design, Barb! That is a cool diamond die and it goes perfectly with the long slimline and the stripey pp! The diamond is also the perfect stage for showcasing those adorable critters! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Love your card design and the sweet images you used. Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Heather said...

Awww . . . very cute! and the fractured technique gives a very fun look! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.