Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Twinkle

 Hello and welcome to the July's Happy little Stampers Christmas Challenge, hard to believe it's here so soon. The July challenge is Anything Goes and the option is Twinkle. 


I am back to the cottage for the Canada Day weekend this is my second time bring craft items, I have the basics that stay all summer and the rest I tote back and forth and I'm not doing so well remembering o bring sentiments that match the theme of  the planed card. This time I packed glitter cardstock but  what I planned on using would not die cut so plan b which didn't work out but will be used. I did tuck a 6.5 inch X 3.25 inch piece of silver glitter cardstock which cut beautifully but it shed so much glitter I was covered and because it's humid it's still sticking to me. But since it was my last shot at getting my card done I had to run with it. 



I made a mini slimline card 6.25 X 3.25, I cut the ornaments and flat attached them to the red layer which was then on the off cut from the ornaments, I covered as much as I could to minimalize shedding.  The sentiment will be added when I get home


Close up of the ornaments so you can see they are silver not gold, perhaps it is because I used a red background. 
By the end of the summer I might be organize, I can only hope.

Thank for stopping by and you have the month of July to get a few holiday cards done and add them to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge for July, remember it's always anything goes but you have the option of making it TWINKLE. 




1 comment:

JulieP said...

Loving the beautiful glitter!!! How long did you sparkle? LOL!!