Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Challenge #500 ~~ Celebrating by the Numbers.

 How can it be July already and how can it be Shopping Our Stash's 500th challenge!! Well to celebrate this occasion we want to see a celebration card with at least 1 number on it.  Lots of occasions to celebrate at this time of the year....Graduation, Canada Day (July 1st), July 4th in the U.S.A. and of course lots of birthdays and anniversaries that you can add a number to. Since I have a great grandson heading to Grade one in the fall I made him a Grad card. I am in the process of making a card for his sister who will be entering high school in September. (it would be done but I changed my plan) Have a peek at the card I made.


Since I was shopping my stash everything on this card is over 5 years old. The stamp I used is from Penny Black, and the patterned paper is Bo Bunny. The alphas/numerals are flat attached and the image is elevated with a couple of ovals of 110 lb cardstock.


Close up of the super cute hedgie, and he looks so happy.

No inside sentiment yet I want print it off the computer.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you will join us to celebrate the 500th challenge at 
Shopping Our Stash




1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Hey, Barb,

I am right there with you! I cannot believe we are already halfway through this year!

I always think that you have the best "critter" images. I still remember your cute mouse cards! This is a wonderful card for a grad.

Hugz,
Chana