Wednesday, July 12, 2023

It's Jingle Belle Time!!!

 Well slipping in with 1 1/2 hours to spare I finally got my card done for the Jingle Belles Rock challenge to use Stripes and/or Stars on your project. I had this card planned for almost the whole time the challenge was live, it just seemed everything was out to delay me, being retired I should have oodles of time to craft but between June 30 and July 10th I have 6 birthday cards to make along with two Grad cards, that being said I'm happy to get a Holiday card done, so here is my striped non-traditional coloured card.


Let me introduce you to "Winter Dragon" isn't he just the cutest thing, he is running a close second to my darling Narwal. After 4 years I finally had a chance to go to Scrapfest in Kitchener and found this Lawn Fawn set on for half price I bought both the stamp set and die set. The glitter cardstock is from the dollar store and I have no idea where the striped paper is from. 


Closer look at the "frostyville wreath" from Memory box  dated 2013 and the super sweet dragon.


Finished the inside of the 5 1/2 inch square card with a piece of patterned paper and a Hero Arts Sentiment. (my fav.)

I am adding this to:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Stars or Stripes forever. plus a Double Trouble Challenge.


Double Trouble Paper Crafting ~ Christmas in July


Thanks for checking in today now I'd better get it on the Challenges. 










7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a cute little card ... love the unexpected holiday colors ... so very glad you joined us with your Stars and/or Stripes at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest dragon ever and I have to agree, he is a worthy cousin of our sweet Winter Narwhal! Love the stripes.. love the glitter... love this full stop! So happy you could join our Jingle Belles Stars & Stripes fun as we team up with the Double Trouble Challenge!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a cute card, and I love that color combination! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

Kellianne said...

That little dragon is SO cute and I absolutely LOVE the snowflake circle die that's around it! Thank you for sharing your Christmas in July card with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie R said...

This is one sweet little dragon, Barb! The lacy snowflake circle die is the perfect touch for your holiday card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #142. -- Melanie R.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the decorative frame you used for your dinosaur and the match of colors with your stripes. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles.

Donna Scholz said...

Barb, what a fun non-traditional holiday card! Love your color palette and that cute little dragon!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna