Sunday, April 30, 2023

Holiday Leftovers

 Not the usual Holiday leftovers but the scraps, images, extra die-cuts and left over patterned paper kind. 


I gathered my leftovers from a couple of spots I wonder how many cards I can make with that pile?


Although in the pile of leftovers the penguin was already coloured and must have been hiding. 




Finished the inside with  cardstock scrap and a favourite sentiment.

I am adding this to:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Holiday Leftovers

Rudolph Days ~~ April (slipping in on the last day AGAIN)


Thanks for visiting and stay tunes there are a lot more "leftovers" to use.









3 comments:

Tina Z. said...

super cute!

SmilynStef said...

You turned that pile of leftovers into holiday card perfection ... so very glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Have to tell you that I secretly LOOOOVE it when, in addition to an AMAZING card made from the leftovers, there is also a pic of the pile! This is outstanding, as usual, and I can't wait to see what's next! So pleased you could join our Holiday Leftovers fun at Jingle Belles!