Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Fold it Up

 Guess what time it is.....a new Shopping Our Stash challenge and its Fold it up, we want you to show us your favourite Fun/Fancy fold card. Some days I find making a fun fold card is easier than making a regular A2 card, just remember to measure twice cut once no matter what fun fold tutorial you use and wow there are so many, Rocker card, many types of Easel cards, my favourite to make is a triangle easel card. 


I love my House Mouse Design stamps and they work so well with fun folds 
The fold I used is a Double Z Fold the tutorial I used is from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts Video.
This was one of the early HM stamps it is a wood block, the cardstock is at least 8 years old, the name eludes me and the happy birthday is also one of my fav. wood mount stamps dated 2001 The newest item used on this card is the Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched rectangle and scalloped rectangles well used for over 5 years.


This is what the fold looks like with the card open. The added sentiments are from a set I was happy to find in my stash  One of the inside sentiments was a clear stamp set from Photoplay and the second was an older Stampin'up set. 



Just another angle of the how the  card stands. 

I'm adding tis to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything Goes.



Thanks for visiting my blog today and now head to the Main Blog and check your the fabulous fun folds the rest of the design team have made. 










8 comments:

AlisonC said...

I love purple! I like the way this one stands up so well and it's beautiful decorated inside and out.

dj said...

Cool fold!! I am glad you showed it open...added to the coolness. I am gonna have to go find that template!! Way to go shopping your stash!! This is fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "FOLD IT UP" challenge for at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS495

April said...

This is so cute! I love the fold and the purple color. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

What a great fold this is. Thanks for showing it open. It's a cute card. Nice coloring too. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Barbara :-) the image is just adorable and I love the fold design, I never made one of these! Absolutely gorgeous 💜

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Misti said...

Wow! That's a great fold! I am fold challenge- especially if there is math involved! LOL Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

Mia said...

Great shaped card! Beautiful coloring. Perfect for the water theme. Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Lorraine A said...

I am back again Barbara :-) Congratulations on winning the Mousie challenge! :-D