Saturday, June 11, 2022

T is for Tags at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

 Another two weeks has flown by and the weather has gone from Winter to summer and now we are having spring, so nice to have comfortable temperatures. 

Here is Edna to announce our newest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.


Wow so many tags Edna is sporting on her dress. 

Here is what I finally came up with for the challenge. sadly it is a "snarkless" project. 


I am not sure why I went this route for my tag, it never occured to look up one of my AI beauties or a Stella digi from my computer but I did take myself way out of my comfort zone. Yellow/orange combo is not a favourite and I really don't do mixed media but I blended the oxide inks, added a few bubble from a stencil flicked water on it before I added the wild flower die cuts and the Smile die cut which I cut 3 times to pop it up.


closer look at the sentiment and you can see the stencil bubbles. 


I used my TH tag sizzix die to make the tag. 

I'm adding this to:

Happy Little Stampers ~~ Anything goes with Dies


Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the Main Blog there is much better inspiration there from the rest of the team. 










3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous tag Barb!
The colours are amazing and blended so prettily!
Love the pop of the white flowers

JulieP said...

This is lovely!!! Love the background and white florals. Thanks for entering it into the HLS challenge as well.

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's a beautiful tag, Barb, I like these colours together! The die-cut stems are gorgeous on your inky background! Beautiful work!