Wednesday, June 15, 2022

All Things Tim

 Hello and welcome to the June A Tiny Craft Challenge, the theme is All Things Time ( or similar style if you don't have any of his "stuff" in your stash) 


First I gathered some Tim Holtz stencils and one odd stencil that was on the table. I used Distress Oxide inks and brushes to blend the colours over the stencils (remember I'm not very good with them) I also used the sentiments that come with the Snarky Cats, I layered them on black cardstock.

And now a closer look at each one .


The back ground is a bubbles stencil (non TH) I added a die cut balloon as the sentiment suggested birthday.


The background of this one is from a 3 piece set of TH tag stencils I've had for a long time and I used the new distress oxide ink Saltwater Taffy.


Background was made with a full size TH stencil Splatters (looked like coffee rings to me) 


Another of the trio of tag stencils from TH for the background. 

Bonus ATC


The background is the 3rd of the trio of tag stencils, I needed to use it as it went right along with the sentiment and of course the Snarky Cat. 

I'm adding this to:

ATC Around the World ~~ #90 Circles


Happy Little Stampers ~~ June  Stencil Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you give these little works of art a try they are fun to make. I invite you to stop by the Main Blog and see the rest of the TH style ATCs the team has made. 
















4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love your ATCs they are wonderful. Thanks for joining ATC Around the World. Anesha

Helen said...

Love those Timmy cats! Awesome ATC's Barb! Thanks for joining us at ATC Around the World!! ((HUGS)) Helen

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehehe, these are a riot, Barb! Those fun cats and funny sentiments crack me up! Awesome job on your ATCs!

Conny said...

Oh.. they are pretty awesome! Love this cats!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny