Tuesday, June 21, 2022

There's Gnome One like You!!

 Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash, #473 is There's Gnome One Like You, make a card with at least one Gnome on it. Don't forget to let us know what you used from your stash.


I had a lot of fun stamping all the gnomes in the set just to decided on using one, I have tried to remember when designing a card to look for the paper and cardstock before you start, that is when I found a couple of these striped papers and a floral one, they are out of the packaging and I know there are more pieces of different sizes "somewhere". So armed wit the paper I then looked through my file folder tote for cardstock to match. The circle layer is popped up as is the gnome. the sentiment is from the set and the embellishments are there because as I was getting ready to take a picture Toto (my helper) jumped on the table and put a scratch which is now hidden with a clear dot 


Closer look at the gnome and the elevation of the top layer.


Finished the inside with birthday sentiment and a few scraps of paper.

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the main blog and check out the great Gnome cards the rest of the team have made. 







4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Love this card, Barbara! Toto was just giving this card her stamp of approval.

dj said...

Awwww....we used the same stamp!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at SOS!! Way to go shopping your stash.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fun gnome card! I like the punny sentiment and how you finished the inside! Hope you are having a great spring, my friend!

AlisonC said...

It's really hard to organise papers well, isn't it. Mine are mostly in a heap in a box. lol. Such a cute gnome and I like to colours you chose. Lovely to have 'help' in the craft room!