Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 14

One day closer to catching up!! Day 14 I loved both the super cute Gingerbread Houses but picked one that was closer to the die I have had for over a year and I've only used the gingerbread figures.  Lawn Fawn is the sponsor for day 14 and I picked Jenn Shurkus's  tag.


I added a couple of shiny snowmen stickers to the front it really looked bare and I didn't have any "candy" to put on it, If I had thought ahead I couldn't have used some sucker brads from the Eyelet Outlet but It was finished with a second layer to make the tag more stable. The wreath and red dots as well as the bow are from the same set, I cut the roof and step out of some sparkly cardstock.

Here is Jenn's tags


these tags are just adorable. 

I'm entering this in:

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 14

Thanks for visiting today and have a great day.







1 comment:

cm said...

What a fabulous take on the inspiration tag! Love your house with the red door and the shiny snowmen are the perfect special touch! Sweetness galore! Thank you for sharing this gem in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol