Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The 25 days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 1

 As you see I have had a slow start but I'm hoping to get caught up quickly. Sunday I had to go to finish up at the Cottage, a few things left to do, it was a really wet day but everything is home but not put away yet.  My crafting supplies are still not in their place but so far I have found everything I need to make a couple of cards and a tag. I love the 25 days of Christmas tags and even though I don't need them for presents I found they fit in a letter envelope and are nice to give to my lunch date friends, the retirees and the bowling ladies, I think they enjoyed receiving them last year. The sponsor for Day` is Sunny Studio and the tag I chose is Lindsey's because she had the cutest penguin on her tag.


I really need to find a better way to photograph these tags, and cards for tat matter, I use an ott lamp and a photo booth I made but they look so dark.  This is the cutest set with a penguin and all kinds of accessories, but it doesn't come with dies so everything was fussy cut. I wasn't sure what she meant by "swink" but I masked the top part of the tag and blended some oxide ink and faded it to the bottom. The sentiment was with set. The tiny snowflake were in my parts bin. I'm not sure what die they are from but I'm going to be on the look out for it as they work perfect for tags.

Here is Lindsey's Tag.

I'm entering tis in:


Thanks for stopping by now on to day 2. 







4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is awesome - so glad I could inspire you! Your penguin is very cute. (Swinking - swiping an ink pad directly on the cardstock.) Thank you for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWWWWWW your penguin is just so adorable! I really love the sky background too!

Joyce said...

Your penguin tag is so very adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

Always love a penguin!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!