Thursday, November 12, 2020

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day11

 Had a small marathon on Wednesday and managed to get 3 tags done,  So many to choose from on the blog. Day 11 sponsor is Birch Press Design, check them out they have awesome layered dies. I chose Desiree Kuemmerle's tags as inspiration,  I had used a layering die earlier this year and of course because I cut 3 of each die I had leftovers, it was fab. I put them in an envelope and saved them for later use.  I only used the center of the diecut so saving the other two pieces for a later date. 


I used an Elizabeth Craft Designs Hexagon die to make a folded tag.  Gluing the layers together was a task because as I mentioned before I have a fur baby that thinks no matter what I am doing she wants to see it close up.  I added a gem to the center of the snowflake, I love the Kraft and blues together. I'm wondering as the inspiration tag didn't have a sentiment what are your views on adding a small sentiment to the tag as my snowflake doesn't cover as much as Desiree's? 


A close up of the snowflake, it's so pretty. 

Here is Desiree's Tag.

I'm adding it to:

Inspired by Desiree Kuemmerle's tags.
Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying the tags.L








2 comments:

cm said...

Beautiful layered snowflake and soooo pretty on kraft! I think your furbaby was very helpful in supervising your creativity *grin*! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
~carol

Megan said...

Your snowflakes are so pretty!