Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 10

 Back again today with Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020,  I was inspired by Ardyth's tag with the super cute gnome, It gave me a chance to use a NBUS gnome stamp and die set. (more practice with the dies is in order)  The sponsor for the day is Reverse Confetti.


The Merry I used is a self inking set I bought many years ago at Winners, I have since lost the company name, I have used these a lot, I have two sets each with 8 stamps, I am amazed on how long they have lasted. The work perfect for tags and small areas. 

Here is Ardyth's Tag.

I'm adding this to:

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 10

Thanks again for visiting and have a wonderful day. 





3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your gnome is super-cute! Great take on Ardyth's tag.

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute gnome!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

cm said...

Your gnome is adorable; he makes me merry x 5! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
~carol