Saturday, November 30, 2019

What's New Today? A New Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

Y is for Yummy at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the next two weeks.  I decided to use a house mouse stamp for my Yummy card,  but I just didn't have any snark to put on it, they are too adorable. It is also a change from the Christmas Tags I've been making.


Maxwell is in the jar hogging all the jelly beans, they are my yummy item, I really like jelly beans but as you see there are only the colours I like. My #1 fav. is Jelly Bellys, I eat them slower as I want to taste each flavour. The dies I used are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Finished the inside with one of my favourite sentiments which is good for any occasion that happens only once a year. Added a scrap of patterned paper  to the inside as well.

I hope you are up for the Y is for Yummy challenge and perhaps you will be able to add a bit of snark. If you want to have snarky inspiration head over to the Main Blog and check out the Design Team cards.

Thanks for stopping by today and have an awesome weekend.


5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaaw, that's cute, Barb! Yes, sometimes it's hard to be snarky about cute critters!

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute! Jo x

Lindsey said...

A fellow Jelly Belly lover! Except I don't see any licorice ones in there. :D I love the contrast of the bright jelly beans with the softer house mouse colouring. So well done!

Donna said...

So cute!
Love the wee house mouses and their jelly beans!

Chris Dring said...

Awww, so adorable! And yes please to Jelly Belly's!