Monday, November 18, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tag ~~ Day 10

Day 10 at the 25 days of Christmas Tags and I have finally gotten caught up, I had 4 tags picked out for my inspiration but with life getting in the way of my crafting I only managed one. My inspiration Tag was made by Debbie Yates.


I loved the simplicity of the white on white with a touch of red on Debbie's tag, I did make a bow with a ribbon instead of cardstock. While looking for a perfect sentiment to use I realized I only have a couple of vertical stamps,  Since I do a lot of my crafting while at the cottage in the summer and I make Christmas cards all year it takes me a while to get everything back in their "homes" . 

Here is Debbie's Tag.


I'm adding this to:

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 10 inspiration Debbie Yates

Thank for looking today and have a wonderful week. 

5 comments:

Nancy R. said...

So elegant and pretty.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this clean look too, Barb! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the pop of red with the sentiment! Glad you're finally getting caught up with your tags!

Lindsey said...

This is fabulous! Love the white on white and your beautiful bow. So pretty!

Susan Renshaw said...

Beautiful - love the white on white with the touch of red!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another lovely tag!