Thursday, November 21, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 18

Good Morning and I have my tag done already!! it was an easy one even if I had to make it twice, double sided tape is not forgiving and the fact I can't center my sentiment helped too. But I'm happy with the finished results. Again I mirrored Lindsey, although there were others that use the same image she had me at "used a kaleidecolor ink pad, I have 4 of them and one still has the packaging on it. I even had the same colour she used Razzleberry it was a sign I had to use her tag as inspiration.


I even had a sentiment that coincided with Lindsey's. And I used Razzleberry taffeta ribbon. 
Have I mentioned how much fun I'm having making tags?

Here is Lindsey's Tag.

I'm adding this to the ever growing gallery at:

the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 18

That's it for now thanks for joining me here for the new tag.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love how the Kaliedacolor makes an easy tag look amazing, don't you? :D :) And I'm not even surprised you like the rich razzleberry, too. (I stamped my sentiment, then cut the tag - and I actually got it straight the first time! Your version is beautiful.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely take on Lindsey's tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful tag, Barb! I have some of those kaleidecolor ink pads in my old stash and never use them - thanks for reminding me!