Tuesday, June 28, 2016

What's in Your Garden?

Shopping Our Stash has a new challenge #258 How does your Garden Grow? we would like to see anything that you think is in a garden. My plan was a super cute garden scene but I seemed to have forgotten to bring it to the cottage this weekend, all was not lost I had a new to me PSX flower stamp here, it is an older stamp as PSX is no longer a company. I love PSX stamps and have a lot of them too.


Pansies are one of my favourite flowers and I have a collection of stamps too. I saw Saturday Sketch challenge and thought I can make my card work with it. 


Close up of the flowers.


Blank inside as I really need to have generic cards in my stash. I had two friends that had surgery and I had nothing suitable in my card pile and no time to make any.

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find time to create a project for How does your Garden Grow challenge. Stop by the main blog and check out what our fabulous design team has created.

8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice, Barb! You have a wonderful eye for composition!
Hugz,
Chana

lauren bergold said...

isn't it shocking that PSX who were like THE COMPANY for soooooo many years is just gone now? i never would've seen that coming. luckily, the stamps live on and you use them SO WONDERFULLY!!!

Chris Dring said...

What a fabulous image! I love how you colored it, Barb. Your card looks amazing!

Mimi said...

Such sweet pansies! Hurry and make another card just like it while you have the stuff out-- these would be perfect for almost any occasion!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love purple so this card is right up my ally lol! Beautiful flowers and coloring!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Barb! This is gorgeous! Your pansies are coloured so beautifully! I like PSX stamps too - sometimes I find their old stamps at the second-hand store and I always snap them up!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Barbara: Pansies are some of my favorite flowers, not only they are beautiful and resilient, but they come in some of the prettiest colors, like yours in this card.
To top it all, you colored them in my favorite shades of purple so, I'm in love with this card.
Great use of the sketch too, just beautiful.
Big Hugs,
Maria.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow is this ever gorgeous!!! Such lovely coloring and the purple just makes me feel happy! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week.