Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Spring Has Sprung!!

 Spring has Sprung at Shopping Our Stash so for SOS518 we want to see your Spring or Easter projects. Now here in SWO (southwestern Ontario) I thing we have sprung into Spring at least 3 times, my daffodils and tulips were totally out of the ground when we got our last blast and wow it was cold, fingers crossed they will survive. I went with the "spring" part although there were plans for Easter so if you see it on the blog it's a surprise. 


As you see I jumped on the bandwagon and made a Fractured card or Faux Shutter fold card, be nice it's my first attempt and they are so much fun. Next one will have a smaller "diamond" in the center. 
Since this is Shopping Our Stash I used long retired dsp from Stampin'up and a Studio G stamp that I remember it was from the $1 bin, I had three out to play with but two of them need some conditioning as they didn't want to ink up properly. 


Close up of the bargain bin image, I did a tiny bit of colouring, added wink of stella to the bee's wings and flight tail. 

I'm adding this to:



Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG to check out the rest of the inspiration the design team have created. 






2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Barb!

Well, it seems that great minds do travel in the same circles! We were both inspired by our Lillies!

Need I say that I love your paper and color choices!
Hugz,
Chana

foleysfriend said...

Love the pretty focal image and great choice to add some sparkle to the bee's wings. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.