Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Holiday Cards to Die (Cut) For.....

Intriguing caption for the newest challenge at the Jingle Belles and I have so many sets of dies that have never seen cardstock I could have used  more if I could find time.  I will apologize first for the less than stellar photos but here is my card.


This is a 5.5 square card, unknown patterned paper (I think it might be the last piece. The bow is die cut out of green and gold shiny posterboard, and as I said the photography is not the best.


Finished the inside with a couple of scraps of patterned paper and a sentiment. 

I am adding this to:

The Jingle Belles ~~ Holiday Cards to Die (cut) For.

NBUS Challenge ~~ March #60

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ Get your Grinch on




Thanks for stopping by today, if you want to enter the Jingle Belles challenge you have until March 13 at 6 p.m. EDT.






3 comments:

Darnell said...

I love that bow! Your beautiful card with that pretty paper, tag, and bow is like a wrapped gift, Barb! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Dotty Jo said...

That beautiful bow - wow! I've so often wondered whether I could make a gift with a bow into a card, but never managed to come up with anything looking even half right. This is a real showstopper, Barb. Thanks for playing at Christmas kickstart with Meghan and me, Jo x

Arlene said...

So striking. WOW - I love it. I saw you joined Christmas Kickstart Challenge and had to come take a closer look.