Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Seeing Spots....

 Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash!! SOS#517 ~~ Round and Round, sounds like a fun challenge and we want to see round cards or feature circles, dots or spots on your project.  I decided to tackle a Round easel card....now it does look complicated but it is so, so easy and you can make it what ever size circle dies you have. I used some infinity circle dies, spellbinders dies and a scalloped die from a fun card die set. All three of these are many years old and the set to make the card, hmmm cut out but never finished.(couldn't locate it when I wanted it) 


I love using my House Mouse stamps when I make fun fold cards so it was easy to pick one that fit in the circle die. The patterned paper is a long retired Stampin'up dsp from my pile of 12X12 papers. The sentiment is also from a Birthday set also retired from SU, I elevated it with some foam tape. 


Showing the easel angle of the card.


This in the back of the card where I put the sentiment. 


Last picture showing how it folds flat for mailing in a square envelope. 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the MAIN BLOG to see what the rest of the design team have made then once you have some inspiration dig out your circles, spots and dots and add it to our gallery. 








1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Total sweetness! Jo x