Saturday, October 5, 2019

Z is for Zaphod Beeblebrox

So happy to be able to find time to make a card for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, As I said before I was having trouble coming up with something for theme until it was too late to make it. this time I had an idea and ran with it. I googled the theme and came up with nothing but anything space related will work so it's aliens and a galaxy background, and to my astonishment it's pretty CAS for me.


I bought these super cute aliens and dies from a friend, I knew they would come in handy one day. I made the background when I was at the lake last week and decided I liked it without the black soot layer. It was much prettier to go with those adorable aliens.


Close up of the adorable alien.


The sentiment came with the stamp set, and is perfect.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card, head over to the Main Blog there are many more really cute Z is for Zaphod Beeblebrox cards on display.


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such cute aliens and a fabulous galaxy background, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous galaxy background! I often don't like to add black to mine either, they're too pretty!

Donna said...

Love the galaxy background and the wee aliens!
Fab job sistah!