Tuesday, October 29, 2019

What do you do with an Awesome Sketch? Well make a card!!

When I saw the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches I knew it was perfect for the coloured image that was sitting on my desk, and I just happened to need a card for Rudolph Days!!


Again I used Fluffles, I just love the stamps from Stampendous, sad they are retired but I still use them. I just loved this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches it was so perfect for the image and I got to use WASHI TAPE!! (from tapeworks) The white enamel dots are from the Eyelet Outlet and the patterned paper is from Stampin'up love that plaid. (many many years old) 


Every cat lover around can relate to the "climbing of the tree" season. I coloured the tree and ornaments with spica glitter pens, although you can't see the sparkle in the picture.


Finished the inside with some scraps of paper and a perfect for the image sentiment.

I'm entering this in:



Rudolph Days ~~ October

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Rudoph and Friends (critters)


Thanks for stopping by today, I must check to see how many holiday cards I have, I might just have to step up the crafting. 




8 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is such a cute Fluffles! And you're right, he is perfect for this sketch. And then washi and brads? Nicely done.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Way to go, Barb! Awesome job on this sketch, I might have to give this one a go myself! Fluffles is so cute - you have her coloured like our Snowie! Adorable card! P.S. We took Snowie out in the stroller yesterday and she seemed to love it, she was looking all around and sniffing the fresh air! Hoping to take her again today - thanks again for the idea!

scrappymo! said...

I have some fluffles stamps, but sadly, not this one. This image is so funny!!! I can relate to the cat trying to climb the tree. They just can not help themselves as it must be so tempting to them...

Great card!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Debbie said...

Love this!! We have a cat and can certainly relate! :D Such a fun image!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

SmilynStef said...

Love a little Fluffle for Christmas ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Whisper said...

Oooo what an adorable image and such a great layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days October Challenge and sorry for the delay in leaving a comment, only I've been on holiday to Cape Town, Luv Sam x

lauren bergold said...

are you SURE that cat is called fluffles and not TOTO lol??!?!?! whatever the name he is waaaaaay too cute! totally fun addition to our christmas critters gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥