Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Annual Pink Christmas Challenge!!!

Every year the Jingle Belles Rock Pink Christmas!! For every Pink Christmas card entered on their blog each of the ladies donate $2.00 toward Breast Cancer Research. Usually I have a lot more cards to post for the challenge but I only managed one card. (unless I can conjure up another before 6 p.m.


So sorry the picture is not very good, the lighting was bad and I was in a hurry. The stamp I used is from Kraftin' Kimmie, called Christmas Clara I'm not even sure how old it is but it's like me "old". 


Finished the inside with a  sentiment from Stampendous and the tiny ornament stamp that was in the package with Clara. It also had a nice sentiment as well.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Pink Christmas 

Thanks for spending time here today and I might just get another one done (I still have 3 hours)

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous pink Christmas card and for an awesome cause too. Beautiful image and I love the inside too!