Saturday, February 16, 2013

.It’s Time……A New Drunken Stamper’s Challenge #115

DS115
Wow another week has flown by and it’s the Midnight Margaritas turn to inspire you. Stop over at the Drunken Stamper’s challenge blog to have a look and to get all the details of the challenge. I’ve made it easy for you just click HERE.
Since I only have grandsons I don’t have anything that resembles a princess or pageant, no crown, no lady in a fancy dress I really had to put on my thinking cap. On Fridays at Paper Craft Planet, Sassy Studio Designs has a free image and voila’ it was a ball room dancer and it was perfect.  Have a look………
IMG_1569
What I used for this card:
Image…….Sassy ballroom dancer
Sentiment…..Inkadinkado, Dawn Hauser
Ink for sentiment….Versafine Black Onyx
Card stock…..Tempting Turquoise and GP White
Swiss dots embossing folder
Thanks for checking my blog today and I hope to see your project on the Drunken Stamper’s challenge blog this week. You have until Friday February 22 at 11.59 Pacific time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara!! LOL You're right, that image is PERFECT for that sentiment! That's stinkin' hilarious! A great find for a great card! Fabulous interpretation of the challenge! Love it!!

Hugs

Spike

Chris Dring said...

OMGee Barbara! You rocked this challenge! Fabulous image, and the sentiment is awesome! Love it!!

Donna said...

Barb that image and sentiment are perfect for this challenge!
I love your card!!

Lynn's Place said...

How sweet is this and love the verse just awesome...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh it is perfect! The sentiment is just too awesome :)