Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Tic Tac Toe Jingle Belles Style!!

 Hello and welcome to my blog, lately I haven't been posting as regular as I should but I really liked the prompt at the Jingle Belles Challenge even with almost 2 weeks and having things picked out and image coloured I could not find any time until today to complete it. I chose the bottom three on the board, Diecut or Punch, Santa and Stamping.


I used one of my favourite "sheetload" from November 2024 from Crafty Al. My stamp is a mini clear stamp from Stampendous  that I fussy cut and added it to a scrap sky looking paper and a postage stamp circle die cut. 


I finished the inside with a couple of scraps and a super cute sentiment from Stampendous. 

I am adding this to:
Jingle Belles Christmas Challenge ~~ Tree Skirt Tic Tac Toe



Thanks for stopping by today you are welcome any time. 






3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh I love EVERYTHING about this adorable and perfectly thought out card! That Santa is beyond adorable and colored beautifully; and the interior is, as always, equally fabulous! Plus a fantastic take on the Tic Tac Toe board! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦