Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash as you can tell the theme is Back to School, create a project featuring anything pertaining to school like books, blackboards, crayons, desk or anything else you see as belonging to school. I of course found a House Mouse designs stamp in my pile which I had brought with me to make a cover for my date book so that was a good thing although I still have not make a cover for my datebook I made a Triple Easel display card. Going back and forth to the cottage has drawbacks, sometimes you don't quite think a challenge through and have to improvise......a lot.
The fun fold was one of Stamp with Delight's Wednesday Mystery Stamping videos, (Deb has a list of all the pieces to cut then has a video to follow and make the card) You can find her on Facebook.
The fold takes 1 piece of cardstock and 1 odd piece of patterned paper that was in my stash (only a couple of scraps left) Deb's instructions were for two different patterned paper I had nothing that
co-ordinated with the stripes. (that's where planning is involved)
As you see the card folds flat and fits in an A2 envelope. The red panel is supposed to be dry embossed but the dots are slightly elevated so I called it perfect, again it was a scrap I had with me.
The inside is decorated with scraps and ready for a sentiment.
I'm adding this to:
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge ~~ anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today for another episode of what did I forget to bring to the cottage this time and I'm sure it will continue. If you didn't arrive from the SOS blog head over and check out what the rest of the team have made.




No comments:
Post a Comment