Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Put Your Best Face Forward!!

 Happy Galentines day to my female followers!!

No I don't have a Galentines or Valentines card to show you (never thought about making one of them) but I do have one for our NEWd challenge at Shopping Our Stash, put your best face forward and what that means is put a HUMAN face on your project. 


Well the AI Girlfriends faces are the most recognizable I have in my stash, and I have lots and love them all. Now I started out with colouring my image and when done I was sorting through some scraps of cardstock and well what did I spy but a 3D embossed floral background and in the same pile was the Happy Birthday to You die cut, BONUS!! don't you love it when the universe aligns things for you?


I added the perfect sentiment to go with the image on the front and layered it on, Yes, another scrap of turquoise cardstock from that pile, I cut it with the postage stamp die to use on the front but saw the embossed piece, well wasn't going to put it back into the "pile" so I used it on the inside. 

I am adding this to:

Snippits Playground ~~ Challenge 473


Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the Main Blog and see what the rest of the team have made for the challenge. 








6 comments:

Sarn said...

Perfect universal alignment! A really fun snippets card.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Di and I are up in the treehouse making mugs of hot chocolate if you fancy some xxx

Chana Malkah said...

Love the image (that is me on my birthday!) What a great find! That embossed background is perfect! Nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

dj said...

I am loving your cake lady!! What a fun take on our new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash! Your dug into your stash and inspired those who will decide to play along with our "Put your best face forward" challenge...well done!! #SOS515

Di said...

Wonderful card! Love the overall theme and the sentiment die is fabulous - please share!

Hugs
Di xx

Glenda J said...

This card put a big smile on my face. So fun and fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Ashwini Rao said...

The universe did decide it wanted a great card from you! Everything fits perfectly and what a great card! I love the cake lady and the funny sentiment too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!