Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Winter Wonderland

 Hello friends welcome to a NEW challenge at Shopping Our Stash!! For the next 2 weeks we are looking forward to seeing lots of Winter Wonderland cards, you can make a winter scene or an all White card.  Even being in Canada our winter wonderland is dull, drab and grey, we do have some lingering snow but to me it's just damp and drab. So I have dug deep into my stash and everything on my card is 2 years old or older. 


Sorry for the terrible picture, windows updated and changed my photo program and now I can't see how bright the card is.  So I decided I wanted to make a wreath card with my favourite die from Gina Marie, I cut it twice and added some dimensionals between the two layers, added some white enamel dots from the Eyelet outlet  when I did a DT spot in 2017. I flat attached the wreath to the brick wall embossing folder layer which is on a scalloped square layer (EC designs). I cut 3 of each of the word dies 3 times and layered them these are the newest item at approximately 2-3 years young. Then it was added to a     5 1/2 inch square card base. 


Close up of the wreath and winter words.


Finished the inside of the card with a favourite sentiment from Hero Arts. 

I'm entering this in:

Rudolph Days ~~ January 

ABC Christmas ~~ A is for Anything Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and it's time to get your Holiday cards started and I'm looking forward to seeing yours in the gallery.








3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Barb! I love this WOW creation! Great dies and embossing! Wonderful ideal and beautifully executed!
Hugz,
Chana

dj said...

A most wonderful creation!! Fantastic wintery white on white!! Way to go shopping your stash...everything over 2 year old!! Your card is sure to inspired those who decide to play along with our new "Winter Wonderland" challenge over Shopping Our Statsh!! #SOS514

Lynda said...

A gorgeous white-on-white creation. So much detail and dimension - and it did photograph well..... Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT