Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Happy Hanukkah

 Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash!! It worked well for me since I'm still working on holiday cards. The theme is Winter Holidays so lots of choices, Christmas, Hanukkah, Happy New Year and as you see by my title I made a Hanukkah card.  I wanted to use my never been used   Hanukkah die and it was an excuse to get out the layering snowflake die set, 


This is a clear front card, the back panel is a distress oxide ink smooched background, I only used two parts of the die set so there should be a follow-up card with the center snowflake on it. 


I tried to et an angle you could see the acetate.


This is the back of the card where I put a sentiment and a scrap of the smooshed paper.

I am add in this to:

Christmas Kickstart ~~ if it's Christmassy Link it Up

 
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Wrapping up 2023


Thanks for stopping by today, this challenge is a good chance to make one more Holiday card.














3 comments:

dj said...

I love your snowflake card...beautiful!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Winter Holidays" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Happy Hanukkah!! #SOS512

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card, Barb! I love the design and your choice of colours is perfect. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb! Your Hanukkah card is gorgeous! You new sentiment die s lovely, and I like your layered snowflake on the acetate front! I don't tend to make any Hanukkah cards so it's nice to see the variety at this time of year.
I like how you stamped the sentiment on the back, along with your scrap of inky background! Gorgeous work, my friend!