Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Its a Candy Cane Christmas!!!

 I finally found some time to craft,  and first thing on the agenda was the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge "a Hard Candy Christmas. My card was decided on when I first saw the prompt over a week age but  making it had to take a back burner to appointments and other boring thing, I at least have it done the day before the challenge linky closes. 


I made a centered Bay Window card and of course I used one of my many Stampendous Mini Acrylic stamps, this is Maxwell enjoying a peppermint candy cane. The patterned paper was still on my table for a couple of other cards I made with the paper (it might have even been the last Jingle Belles challenge)
The sentiment is from the same set.


Finished the  inside with a scrap of patterned paper and an Impression Obsession sentiment. 


As you see the bay window folds flat for mailing.


I am entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ A Hard Candy Christmas





Snippets Playground ~~ Challenge 467


And here are my snippits (still a few left too)


Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been doing, I am behind with my holiday cards but still a couple of challenges left, and January it all starts over. 












7 comments:

Sarn said...

Love the shape of this gorgeous House Mouse card. Brilliant paper snippets to match the candy cane too!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings xxx

April Williams said...

Your card is so cute! I love the fun fold. The paper is perfect to go with the image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

I love this card. The image is definitely sweet. I love the small candy canes that come out at Christmas so I know the bliss this House Mouse is in. It's a great fold and a cute card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

lauren bergold said...

Well OF COURSE I knew you'd have the perfect Maxwell stamp for this! But the fancy fold and TWO coordinating candy papers take it even further over the top! As always, we're so pleased when you can join our Jingle Belles fun! ♥♥♥

Di said...

Such a sweet card Barbara - the colours, design and image work together so well! I love this!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

Your card design and the candy striped papers are perfect for this sweet little mouse eating a candy cane. Beautiful card, lucky recipient. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Barb! A blog friend stamped this image for me, and I've got it coloured, all ready to make a card. What adorable inspiration you've made here! Love the style of card and love the papers you used! Sounds like you've been busy with all sorts of things! Hope all is well!