Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Emboss like a Boss!!!

Challenge #509 is Emboss like a Boss we want to see dry embossing or wet embossing bonus points for using both. I love my embossing folders and although I have a couple of 3D folders for this challenge I used a regular folder for a new to me technique using  a music folder and since we are shopping our stash some metallic rub on set that is at least 15 years old, one of the colours didn't work but the rest was nice and creamy, and the embossing folder I'm guessing at least 10 years young. 


The metallic wax in several colours was rubbed on the black embossed cardstock with my fingers until I liked the shading, added the layer to copper paper and on a black base. happy birthday is popped up. 


The inside was finished with a couple of strips of copper paper and a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and we would love to see what you can do with wet or dry embossing. 





2 comments:

dj said...

Yes your did!! Emboss like a boss!! I love this masculine take on our challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. #SOS509

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wowzers, that looks amazing, Barb! The metallic wax really pops on your embossing folder! And you even finished the inside, lovely! What a gorgeous card!